Media Wrong to Declare Biden Winner in Pennsylvania & Arizona, Election Count Still Going On and It’s Favoring Trump
The establishment media wants its power back, and they are calling Joe Biden “president-elect” before the election process has been completed. This election is far from over, and a Joe Biden victory is not a sure fire conclusion as of yet.
What the fake news doesn’t want everyday Americans to know is that President Donald Trump still has a pathway to winning a second term because Pennsylvania, Arizona and other states remain in play.
It’s not difficult to understand the mainstream media’s rush to judgment. They declared far-left Democrat Al Gore “president-elect,” only to discover President George W. Bush had won the election. The media allowed their liberal bias to assure voters that President Trump had no pathway to victory in 2016 based on polls. They got it wrong because the biased media wants fellow Democrats to run the country, and they look down their elitist noses at hard-working conservative families.
Their desperation to put one of their Democrat colleagues in the White House was obvious when CNN’s chief fake news correspondent Brian Stelter tweeted: “Coming soon: A restoration of normal relations between the president and the press corps?”
After the 2016 election, the White House Press Corps were incensed that President Trump preferred social media messaging over giving them the opportunity to manipulate the news before Americans could judge it for themselves. One member of the press corps actually objected, claiming the Washington, D.C., media were “the filters” of what Americans saw on television or read.
A week after Election Day, how grossly are media outlets misleading voters? Well, while the media has declared Joe Biden the winner of the state of Pennsylvania, others have not. Real Clear Politics, a non-partisan media outlet, has said the state is still considered a toss-up. As late as Monday night, they moved the state from firmly in Joe Biden’s corner to undecided based on new votes that have come in that heavily favor Donald Trump.
Biden’s lead in the swing state of Arizona has also shrunk. The latest batch of ballots that were counted in the all-important Maricopa county heavily favored Donald Trump. Trump is now within 1% of Joe Biden. Biden’s lead shrunk to 14,746 over Trump with 76,000-78,000 ballots yet to be counted.
But that’s not the only state that is still up in the air, despite the mainstream media saying otherwise. Consider the number of states that have yet to complete their counts.
- Wisconsin had not even started its recount a week after Election Day, and the margin was 0.7 percent.
- Michigan is being probed for voter fraud, and software used reportedly flipped votes from President Trump to Biden.
- Pennsylvania used a two-tier voter system and blocked Republican poll watchers as widespread irregularities have been reported. The difference was also 0.7 with only 97 percent of polling stations reporting.
- Arizona continues to tally votes, and the president was within half a point as votes continue to trend in his favor. This race is far from being a shoe in for Biden, even though the media have called it in his favor.
- Nevada has found irregularities regarding counts, and late votes appear to favor Pres. Trump.
- North Carolina showed Pres. Trump with a slim but widening lead, and the establishment media refuses to apply its Biden standard and declare him the presumptive winner.
- Georgia state law requires a recount, but the fake news already declared Biden the winner.
- Alaska shows Pres. Trump with two-thirds of the vote but the media refuses to concede the race to him.
While Pennsylvania (20 electoral votes) and Arizona (11 electoral votes) could sway the election in President Trump’s favor, there are upwards of 81 outstanding electoral votes still. This is despite the media’s narrative that Joe Biden won the election.
The facts are that Biden is neither president nor “president-elect” until tallies and challenges are completed, and states certify the vote. According to federal law, states must certify their votes by Dec. 8, and then the Electoral College meets on Dec. 14. Whoever gets the most electoral votes on or about Dec. 14 remains president or is considered president-elect. The oath is scheduled to take place on Jan. 20.
The facts are that the mainstream media is trying to manipulate people into believing the election is over, and Biden is “president-elect.” Nothing could be further from the truth. Should Pennsylvania and another state the media prematurely declared for the Democrat end up in President Trump’s column, America will remain great for another four years.